Terms and Conditions
The term “TeamBuild” “TeamBuild Events” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website TeamBuild Events Ltd, whose office is at Scranton, Dunmanway Road, Bandon Co Cork P72 D577. Our company registration number is 603664. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Products and Pricing
- We take every care to ensure that event descriptions are accurate at the time of uploading event to the website. Although every effort is made to ensure accuracy, typographical errors may occur. We will strive to rectify any errors as swiftly as possible.
- We reserve the right to amend prices of products without prior notification.
- Our products are priced in Euro. When paying by credit/debit card this is the amount which will be deducted from your debit or credit card. When purchasing products with sterling or other currencies, debit or credit cards, the exchange rates will be set by the cardholder’s bank. These rates fluctuate on a daily basis. For further information, cardholder should contact their bank as exchange rates are not applied by Lasercombat.ie. All prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT.
- When a booking is placed on our website, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your date, time and number of participants.
- Our display of services on our website is an invitation and not an offer into contract. An offer is made when you place the booking for an event.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland